GTM's HR Support Services offer clients expert advice, information and assistance
to help effectively and legally handle day-to-day operational and employee-relations
issues; and additionally assists with longer term projects, for which planning assistance
and/or training is required.
If there is a need to resolve workforce utilization problems, make business-related,
defensible personnel decisions, develop fair and sound policies and practices, and/or
continue to operate profitably while maintaining satisfied employees and customers
– HR consultants are available with 24/7 access.
Our individualized, confidential and customizable HR Support Services include:
- Providing information, advice, and assistance by phone, mail, fax, e-mail and/or
personal visit in response to specific questions, requests for materials, and pending
personnel actions, such as discipline or termination
- Troubleshooting workplace problems
- Providing guidance on human resources Best Practices
- Advice on how to plan and implement projects in such areas as job analysis and job
descriptions, job restructuring, reducing employee turnover and absenteeism
- Complying with employment laws and regulations; minimizing risk of lawsuits
- Advice on how to design or improve performance appraisal systems
- Advice on improving selection interviewing and hiring processes
- Establishing a more structured personnel function
- Effectively dealing with troubled and difficult employees
- Administering employee leaves and wage and hour issues
HR Support consultants are extremely flexible in providing an appropriate level
of service according to the employer's needs, preferences, and priorities.
*Available on a per pay period basis. Utilize the service as long as you need it;
enjoy the convenience of having this available with no long term commitment.
**HR support consultants can be available for design and implementation of HR projects.
Ask us for a quote.